NFL Playoffs

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

In regards to the playoff games tomorrow, I'd like to see Jacksonville over New England (duh) and Minnesota over Philadelphia.

Agree on both games.  If both games go the other way, I likely won’t even watch the Super Bowl.

19 minutes ago, COB said:

Agree on both games.  If both games go the other way, I likely won’t even watch the Super Bowl.

Is there a problem with the Eagles with you? I mean the only reason I want to see the Vikings win is because of Zimmer. Not a large stake for me on the NFC side. 

I'm just thrilled the Steelers got bounced in a one and done scenario.

No issue with the Eagles.  I also just love Zimmer, and I actually like the whole Minnesota vibe right now.

As far as the Jags, I despise the cheating Patriots, almost on a level with the Steelers.  I’m just ready to see them go away.  I also find myself rooting for underdog teams, teams that have been also-rans for years.  The Jags are just new and different.  Also I love the way they confidently went into Pittsburgh and physically beat up on the Steelers. 

16 minutes ago, Passepartout said:

Come on Eagles. Am for them. As really they want it more. Vikings are the favorites. But Eagles showing they have bark in them.

I'm trying to wrap my head around a barking Eagle