NFL Playoffs

1 hour ago, AMPHAR said:

I love how high and mighty Steeler fans are.   Crying afterward about the Jags talking smack and being classless, lol.

More than any other fan base they can’t take what their team dishes out. 

Frankly, Steeler fans can suck it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Frankly, Steeler fans can suck it.

Yes long and hard.  The Jags are my new upandcomer fav team to root for now.  The took it to Pitt in Shitsburgh.  That team will always have a place in my heart.

FWIW I counted several Stealer patented cheap shots and cheats  but atleast the Jags held their own.

Game endings - Andy to Boyd on 4th and 12 to put the Bills in.  That freshman for 'Bama being a cold blooded killer in OT with a long game winner.  Now the Vikes and their incomprehensible win.  It's been a great post season in football this year.  Let's hope for more!

If the Jags can take out both Pitt and New England, it will make up for our crap season.

36 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

I’m rooting for New England because I believe IF they win it all that gives them 6.  Knocking down Pitt’s ability to boast about the only franchise to have 6.

Yep.  In that regard I am happy no matter how this all shakes out.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:03 PM, COB said:

Loved watching Tomlin.  Normally he stands around trying to look tough.  Mirror shades, etc. Yesterday he just looked fat and stupid.

Florio reports several Steeler minority owners are calling for Tomlin to be fired. They site a lack of urgency late in the game.

IMO Tomlin was waiting for the refs to bail him out again!

Hilarious that minority owners are baying for Tomlin to be fired.  That's not the Steeler way!

i can't wait for Ben to retire.  Tomlin, if he has a brain, will bail out right along with Ben.  

Theres a reckoning coming for that stupid organization and their spoiled, fake-tough, fan base.  

Their surprising one and done in this year's playoffs may be the beginning of the end.

20 hours ago, COB said:

Hilarious that minority owners are baying for Tomlin to be fired.  That's not the Steeler way!

i can't wait for Ben to retire.  Tomlin, if he has a brain, will bail out right along with Ben.  

Theres a reckoning coming for that stupid organization and their spoiled, fake-tough, fan base.  

Their surprising one and done in this year's playoffs may be the beginning of the end.

The Steelers won' be bring their OC Haley back. Tomlin is probably safe.

3 hours ago, TJJackson said:

Scapegoated the OC whose squad put up 42 points

wow

If I am running the show, my concern is with the 45 points GIVEN UP, not the 42 scored. Complete flipflp of focus (or blame, if you prefer that)

Ben was whining about wanting him replaced.  So he got it.