Bengals @ Ravens game thread

BengalszoneBilly

What did this meaningless game mean to our draft spot?  7th would have been great.

Finally figured out how to run the ball in week 17.  Go figure. Everything they've done this year has hurt them.  Even a win at the end of the year ultimately was the wrong move.

1 minute ago, COB said:

What did this meaningless game mean to our draft spot?  7th would have been great.

Finally figured out how to run the ball in week 17.  Go figure. Everything they've done this year has hurt them.  Even a win at the end of the year ultimately was the wrong move.

They are officially drafting 12th.  If they lost, they'd be drafting 8th. 

They started the day at 10th overall.  Miami and Oakland snuck in front of them with the win.

1 minute ago, cincyhokie said:

I'll literally check out if he's back.  I don't want him in the FO either.

I ain't buying that. You'll be back like the rest of us sons of bitches. Gluttons for punishment.

Happy New Year ya bastards!!

• Like 1

Nightmare scenario:

Black Monday comes and goes.  A bunch of coaches get fired and hired on other teams.  A week or two go by, then it is announced that the Bengals and Marvin have mutually agreed that Marvin isn't coaching.  They wait because Mike wants to demonstrate his acumen, he's not just a typical owner.  It's all orderly, all agreed upon, everyone's on the same page.

Then since all the good candidates are gone, we get someone from within the organization.  Or a Hayes brother.  Maybe the one in Tampa.

Remember that time when we knocked two teams out of the playoffs to end the season ??
Yeah, that should get all fans through the off season after another losing effort.

Sadly, these are things that Bengals fans take great pride in.
Here ??  That is success.

Not taking anything away, I saw the replay and that was a great throw by Dalton and play by Boyd.

49 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Remember that time when we knocked two teams out of the playoffs to end the season ??
Yeah, that should get all fans through the off season after another losing effort.

Sadly, these are things that Bengals fans take great pride in.
Here ??  That is success.

Not taking anything away, I saw the replay and that was a great throw by Dalton and play by Boyd.

It was a great play, it's sad though that this was the best play all year.

Four score and seventeen minutes ago, Stripes said:
I don't care if Marvin is in the FO, as long as he isn't involved with selecting his dang replacement. Then again, I don't want Mike involved with that. Or Katie or Troy.

After all those exclusions, the only one left is Bob Bedinghaus, who screwed all of Hamilton county with the stadium deal. He's choosing the next coach?