Lions @ Bengals game thread.

BengalszoneBilly

The silver lining to this game is that we - finally - got to see what Westerman and Redmond can do on the field.

Better still, it was surprisingly good news, at a position where we are desperate for some good news

question to those of you who watched: did Jackson III start? I sure hope he did. He has been more than deserving of being named starter for some weeks now

• Like 1

Nice, we currently have the 10th pick in 2018.  Getting close to be being the best of the losers in 2017.
C'mon Bengals just one more meaningless win and we could bump that all the way to 16.
You can do it if you try.  Just think of all the stupid reasons to win this game.

"Win for Marvin"
"Play for pride"
"Knock another team out of the playoffs"
"Finish strong"

Bring back Marvin and Alexander in 2018 !!!

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

If it costs the Bengals a top OL pick in 2018,

If Alexander is still in post as O-Line coach I don't care if it's a No.1 pick or a No.32 pick he'll find a way to explode in his shorts about how lucky we were to land that player at that point and then devise a way to coach any possible talent in that player out into obscurity

27 minutes ago, Scottishbengal said:

If Alexander is still in post as O-Line coach I don't care if it's a No.1 pick or a No.32 pick he'll find a way to explode in his shorts about how lucky we were to land that player at that point and then devise a way to coach any possible talent in that player out into obscurity

"David Bodine is going to be great" - Paul Alexander

On 12/27/2017 at 10:14 PM, AMPHAR said:

I would like to knock the Ravens out.   Even at the expense of draft capital. 

I just don’t like their fans or franchise.  

It’s still the franchise of Art Modell’s family so I can’t ever truly like them.  I just don’t hate the Raven version of the Old Browns as much as the Steelers.  My dreams always have the Pissburg at 4th in the division and their 50 year old coaches getting in bar fights ( oh wait... that shit really happens)