Bears @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

2 minutes ago, glasgowbengal said:

There are either loads of CHI fans there or the home crowd are cheering on the opposition :grin:

They're cheering another nail being driven into the coffin of Marvin Lewis. 

I am as well.

28 minutes ago, glasgowbengal said:

There was a nice little cameo there, before the drive where Green fumbled.

Marvin is on the sideline, trying to gee up the offensive group, and not a single one of them is listening to a word he’s saying LOL 

Who would? All they hear is blah, blah, blah.

16 hours ago, COB said:

What a feeble display.  They targeted our MLB, and their guys were open by like 7 yards time and time again.  Very poorly coached team.  Good luck in all your future endeavors, Marvin.

Yeah I'm not seeing where Guenther is all that great of a d-coordinator either, granted he was missing 3 starters and Geno went out with a bad foot, but they were playing literally the only other offense in the entire league that is as bad as the Bengals', and made them look like world beaters.  They have the same pass rush every game, every down it seems - I remember Zimmer being much more creative with that.

The Bengals' LB's outside of a non-reliable Burfict (comes out at least 3X a game, constantly hurt, fined or suspended) are complete garbage.  And I don't think Vigil is a long term solution either, he's too damn small, as you can see, he'll only last so long before his body starts breaking-down constantly, the game isn't like it was in the 80's or the early-mid 90's, those guys just get chewed-up at LB unless they're built like trucks.  How do the Bengals' not realize something so obvious? There was a reason Vigil was easily available where they picked him (2 rounds too early). 

If I have to watch Vinny Rey get blown-up at the LOS or pushed into the ground one more time, I'm gonna puke, why he is still on this roster, why they don't ever draft LB's higher in the draft, and why they can't develop ANY of them, is mind-boggling.