Steelers @ Bengals on MNF

Stripes

Dear Marvin,

Let's talk about your coaching.  When we were starting the 4th quarter of the Pittsburgh game, we were up 20-10.  All you had to do was hang on and win that game.  We'd go to 6-6 and be relevant.  

Instead, you held true to form, in that you have choked away or been outcoached in every significant situation your whole career here.  The Steelers scored 13 points in the 4th quarter to our zilch and you were their little bitch once again.  

Since it last mattered, at the start of that 4th quarter, your team has played 9 quarters of football.  They've been outscored 80 - 14.  

Your decision to leak your status as "moving on" before the season's end just adds to the utter ineffectiveness of your coaching.  Your players know you don't really care.  So why should they?

Just step down and let someone who gives a fuck finish out the season.  Run back to Pittsburgh where your heart apparently has remained since you left, and leave the difficult job of sorting out what's left of this team to someone who is up to the job.  You are not.

Signed,

All Bengals Fans Everywhere

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

With bowl season and the weather/holidays, I'm paying attention to the NFL with one eye.

But one delightful development - the Steelers players can't get to a microphone or a reporter quickly enough to describe James Harrison as a selfish prick.  Which is something I've suspected for a long time.  

Fuck the Steelers and their whole illegitimate culture.  Fun to watch the curtain pulled back as they cannibalize one of their own.  What a depraved pack of hyenas they truly are.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, COB said:

Fuck the Steelers and their whole illegitimate culture.  Fun to watch the curtain pulled back as they cannibalize one of their own.  What a depraved pack of hyenas they truly are.  

Amen brother!

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 12:48 PM, cincyhokie said:

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Whew....that was fun to watch.

Fuck those guys.  And the fans. 

Steeler tears are so enjoyable.

I was so happy to see them lose at home that I bought actual Steeler Fan Tears in a bottle off of E-Bay.  I drank them down so I could literally savor the taste of their pain and hell... sure enough there was an unexpected bonus side effect!  Turns out that any Bengals fan who drinks Steeler Fan Tears gains a half-inch of girth to their knob (not sure what happens to women...)