BengalszoneBilly

Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

Cincy won't lose to Cleveland at home, giving Marvin more footing to keep his job. Dammit.

Now a quick comment on the Thanksgiving Day game. Mike Zimmer has the Vikings looking VERY strong! I think they'll roll to 9-2!

Mike's an idiot for letting Zimmer get away.  All to let Marvin try for just an extra year or two to win a playoff game and fix that hole in his record.

8 minutes ago, COB said:

Mike's an idiot for letting Zimmer get away.  All to let Marvin try for just an extra year or two to win a playoff game and fix that hole in his record.

Maybe he did try, I doubt Zimmer is classless at all to accept the job and cause Marvin Lewis get fired.

I bet you if Mike did that to Lewis then Zimmer wont want to work for that scumbag.

The vikings have been getting better every year since Zim has been there while we'e been getting worse..... he' the one I'd like to have taken over from lewis (about 5 years ago mind!)

Zimmer is fired up and is active on the sidelines.  We have Lewis who acts like he sipping green tea out of a cup with his pinky finger out.

You could put a cardboard cut-out of Lewis on the sideline through the game and no-one would notice any difference ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

You could put a cardboard cut-out of Lewis on the sideline through the game and no-one would notice any difference ;)

True.

6 hours ago, jonf45uk said:

Great catch from Marvin Jones for the Lions TD......

Meanwhile the Bengals' have spent a 1st and 2nd round pick trying too find his replacement, have gotten virtually nothing from those picks, all because they didn't want to pay the guy.  Typical.

Yea Marvin is good.  When AJ had Marvin Jones and Sanu as his running mates, things were different around here.  

Receiving corps is down, And the O-line is down.  It would not shock me to see the Browns give us a competitive game this Sunday.  If Andy's on his game, they won't be in it long.  If Bad Andy shows up, anything could happen.

What a year it's turning out to be.  

Yea I wouldn't sleep on the Browns, they may have no wins, but the bengals just suck! This could go either way, maybe the team will tank to give there friend Hue his first win.

This game isn't on the tube here in Arizona. Trying to follow as I can online.

Ced burned for sack (Dalton held on to it a bit too long without moving as well), results in FG.  10-3 Bengals.  Mixon on his way to a 100 yard day probably.

This could/should be mixons break out game, would be nice to see a bit more of gio and boyd too

1 minute ago, jonf45uk said:

This could/should be mixons break out game, would be nice to see a bit more of gio and boyd too

I believe you're right.

I'm already getting annoyed at the likelihood Lawson will get no defensive rookie of the year love.

Bummer, Jones.