Bengals trade Mccarron to the Browns

Kazkal

49 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

fuck browns, now instead of 2nd and 3rd, we get nothing offseason when he sign with someone else

Well the way I feel about it is we didn't trade a good QB to a division rival.

• Like 1

I’m sure somewhere A.J. McCarron is thanking the football gods this one didn’t happen in time.  I’ve watched every game except for the last Browns game and let me say, they are getting worse!

Kizer and Hogan always throwing too high.  Kenny Britt is a nobody now.  The line is far away better than the Bengals even with Thomas hurt but man, no skillz with the skill players.

Duke Johnson is the Carl Pickens/Corey Dillon of the Browns last two seasons.  Great player - crap team.

Browns D is nice in the front 7 but have to figure out this thing called “the forward pass” in their secondary.  (Oh yeah let T.J. Ward go and CUT Joe Haden.... hmmm.

McCarron continues to be the luckiest person on the planet.

The Browns are so inept it defies description.  Can't even follow the rules for a simple trade?  The Bengals did their part.

I wonder if the league would have been as unforgiving if it had been the Steelers waiting to collect those 2nd  and 3rd round picks?

3 hours ago, volcom69 said:

There are also reports that the bengals screwed this deal as well. That the bengals forgot to sign the paper before sending it in.

Who knows what happened but both teams are so messed up they can't even do a trade right. So embarrassing!

Cleveland spin.      They already had a blow up over missing out on Jimmy G.   

The Browns are owned by the heir to the Pilot Truckstop fortune.  His daddy set him up for everything he has in life, same thing for his brother who is the Governor of Tennessee.  He's so far out of his depth that you could throw him a thousand life preservers and he'd still drown in his own stupidity.  Browns fans deserve better, and that is saying a lot, because they don't deserve jack shit.  But this dude essentially kicks Browns fans in the nuts every day.  If you were unfortunate enough to be born in The Mistake, then through bad decisions and even worse luck you end up actually living there, and this egotistical blowhard shows up and turns your beloved shit show of an NFL team into a laughing stock, well, that would just be too much to bear.  

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2017 at 1:37 PM, AMPHAR said:

The market for AJ is still there and will be up until draft day.  

When can we trade him again?  I don't even know when the trade time opens up again.  There was a dispute between McCarron and the Bengals about his contract.  His agent believed he had played enough years to be a free agent after this season.  The Bengals believed his injury during his first season kept that season from counting against the contract, and that they thus had an option year coming up in '18 should they decide to exercise it.  The league was reviewing, but I didn't hear of any result.  If he's FA, no one will likely give us anything for him, they can just wait and sign him.  It really begs the question of why the Browns would give us a first and second when he could walk after he plays like 9 or 10 games for them this season.  The answer can only likely be found in "The American Truckstop Operation Manual", 13th hardcover edition, sitting on their owner's desk.  

No decision yet on his FA status.  If Restricted,   The Bengals will be able to trade at the time they apply restricted offer at a draft round specific amount.

if AJ is Unrestricted,  the options to retain and trade would be franchise tag.  Which has happened with back up QB before

On 11/1/2017 at 2:40 PM, COB said:

The Browns are owned by the heir to the Pilot Truckstop fortune.  His daddy set him up for everything he has in life, same thing for his brother who is the Governor of Tennessee.  He's so far out of his depth that you could throw him a thousand life preservers and he'd still drown in his own stupidity.  Browns fans deserve better, and that is saying a lot, because they don't deserve jack shit.  But this dude essentially kicks Browns fans in the nuts every day.  If you were unfortunate enough to be born in The Mistake, then through bad decisions and even worse luck you end up actually living there, and this egotistical blowhard shows up and turns your beloved shit show of an NFL team into a laughing stock, well, that would just be too much to bear.  

Browns are the enemy.  They deserve nothing.

Imo, Bengals are a sleep at the wheel.  Browns suck but that owner is on the war path trying to overtake the Ohio market.

Mike Brown has been spotted a near decade of Brown suckage and they haven't been able to expand their fan base in Ohio.

That's how you know there's no pride in the Brown family.  They let a stadium with their fathers name become a dump and then are gifted no in state competition and can't make their fathers team "the team" in Ohio.

Pisses me off.   If the Cleveland Browns ever figure football out, it will be 100 times worse than Steeler fans. 

6 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Pisses me off.   If the Cleveland Browns ever figure football out, it will be 100 times worse than Steeler fans. 

Two teams in Ohio. Neither seems able to figure out the path to success.