Bengals @ Steelers chat/game thread.

BengalszoneBilly

I'd like to see how many times the opposing team has scored on the last possession of the half in the Marvin era.  I'm guessing the % is way higher than the rest of the league.

Just so sick of Marvin ball, so sick of watching it.  Guy's record is brutally bad when he's not leading at half time or giving-up more than 20 pts. 

4 minutes ago, rwalling said:

I hate to say it, but I think this fan base has had enough of this and candidly I think some of the players have too.  We know what this is, we know it has a limited upside, and it's time for a change.

How do you keep a head coach that can't win a playoff game being provided many opportunities? 

12 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Haha, he threw it away on fourth down

The genius of Dalton cannot be questioned!! His numbers and records held are beyond compare!!  If he doesn't win, it's never his fault.

Tell that story walking...

Mike set Marvin up to fail this year.  Lame duck coaches don't inspire players.  They know they'll be playing for someone else next year.

The better team won today, that was clear.  Marvin's time has passed.  That fake punt, the Steelers didn't even need to do that.  They could have just punted, we couldn't move the ball at all.  They were just trolling us, doing it just because they could.  No respect whatsoever, and why should they respect a Marvin-coached team?