Good game, awful ending

Catzmeow

Not a Steelers troll, though I do recall those names.  Remember when that was an activity, Steelers fans coming in here and talking shit?  Once in a while a few of our guys would venture over to a Steelers or Browns site, yammer away and get banned.  The world of NFL message boards has changed.  I think phones might have something to do with it.

1 hour ago, COB said:

Not a Steelers troll, though I do recall those names.  Remember when that was an activity, Steelers fans coming in here and talking shit?  Once in a while a few of our guys would venture over to a Steelers or Browns site, yammer away and get banned.  The world of NFL message boards has changed.  I think phones might have something to do with it.

The days of trolls on these boards have passed as COB said. We're lucky to get actual Bengals fans anymore. 

15 hours ago, volcom69 said:

What fun is poking at a winless team, where nobody really cares anymore lol.

I don't understand trolling at all, so I'm not the one to ask.  I mean, I could be wrong, then I get accused of being the troll-troller.  In which case I'll apologize to Catzmeow upon his first boob or dick post.  Or Mike Brown related rant.