Packers Game.

COB

This is a loss. Bengals suck.

Although I am morbidly curious to see if Lazor changes anything. You can't fix the line at this point, but the one area I think that would help is to pick a f*cking RB and stuck with it.

Just give Mixon at least 20 carries and see what happens. Dividing carries isn't doing shit except not allowing the RB to get in a rhythm.

TJ: Just having a little fun, for sure durability is important.  Which prompts me to note, I noticed Burkhead is out this week for New England, he's got some rib injury.

Let's hypothesize - instead of letting him walk, we sign Rex.  Then we use Mixon's draft slot to take a tackle.  We'd be ahead of where we are now.

23 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

This is a loss. Bengals suck.

Although I am morbidly curious to see if Lazor changes anything.

I can't see a Bengals win in the cheesedome but I can see Lazor changing the style of the O.  I fully expect to see run, run, run and control the clock giving Green Bays offence as little time as possible with the ball. 

It'll all fall apart as soon as we go down 2 scores and end up chasing the game.

Thanks NFL, DirecTv, and WBNS in Columbus!  Even though I pay for the season ticket, I can't get the Bengals game, because it's on locally on WBNS.  But WBNS can't come to contract terms with DirecTv, so it's not actually on there, either.  So no Bengals game.