Zampese just got fired

COB

6 minutes ago, COB said:

How is Alexander still here?  

Heh. You fool. Dalton isn't the coach killer, Paulie A is. Drafting Bodine, Ced and Fisher was just to clear his way to the top. Dalton's been Klingerlerized, Zamp shitcanned, now only Giggles stands in his way...

Paulie A is a stone cold killer.

5 minutes ago, Marine10311 said:

O my Mike and Marvin have listen to our crys. I must say I am socked, I did not think this would happen till we were 0-8.

Have they though Paul is still here and it's still the worst Oline in football with our highly drafted tackles being complete shit with our lowely drafted interior 

14 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Heh. You fool. Dalton isn't the coach killer, Paulie A is. Drafting Bodine, Ced and Fisher was just to clear his way to the top. Dalton's been Klingerlerized, Zamp shitcanned, now only Giggles stands in his way...

All part of his master plan to become Head Coach because in His own eyes and Mike browns he's still a genius for the offensive line we had in 2006

• Like 1

Lazor was OC in Miami in 2014. Dolphins impoved from 26th to 11th in overall offense from previous season (Lazor. was not OC for Miami in 2013). They improved from 26th in total yards in 2013 to 14th in total yards in 2014. He was fired four games into 2015 when the head coach Philbin was fired. 

It had to happen, something had to happen. 

There is to much talent on offense for this to happen. Sure the o-line sucks, but can't even score 1 TD, yea something had to happen.

If this is Marvins last year, might as well go out with a bang!

Probably won't make much of a difference, unless they change things, like get more playmakers the ball, pick a damn RB and stick with them, not rotate RB after 3 runs, try something to fix the o-line like give Moobs a shot. 

Good for bengals for doing something though

Here's Lazor's comments from the introductory media call.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Bill-Lazor-conference-call-transcript/bee76882-dd6d-479a-a95b-afd1acbef991

Nothing definitive but it sounds like he isn't married to the three headed monster at RB, and wants to focus on getting both the QB and RB into a rhythm and getting the ball to playmakers, especially Green.

No one asked about the oline, so I guess we'll see. 

4 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Good get rid of that stupid RB circus they got going on, it doesn't work!

Mixon is an unnecessary luxury right now, he'd be tearing-up the league on a better team.  

The Bengals' would save a quite a bit of $ if they just released Hill (who is a UFA after this year), something they could've done in the off-season or preseason I guess.

This SI post/article on Lazor seems a bit optimistic considering the o-line and Dalton's decision-making issues under pressure, but hey hopefully it'll be "something" different: 

Bill Lazor: How the New Bengals Offensive Coordinator Might Save Andy Dalton From Himself

2 hours ago, cincyhokie said:

No brainer move.  Still surprised they did it.

I'm much more positive about the season now than I was last night.

Now, I predict they will score their first TD in Green Bay as opposed to week 4 in Cleveland.   They'll still be 0-3.

But, see?  I'm much more positive.

It's a Cincinnati sacrifice. Blood has to be laid at the altar while the agenda does not change. Keep your job and let your underlings pay the price. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

See above two draft Pick Bodine