Ravens @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

8 minutes ago, Stripes said:

They're not this bad, or they'd be the worst team in NFL history.  It's clearly a bad day though.

At this point I just don't want a home opener shutout.

With this offense, my money is on the shutout.

Hey Amphar, bad day to go to the game.

Lose your two best o-lineman, replace them with "bodies," and this is what you get I suppose.  Some times you whiff on draft picks, yet Mike Brown insists on "getting his money's worth" no matter what, by playing them.

So glad they drafted two offensive players they rarely will use with their first two picks, and that their $100 million QB is turning it over 5 times in a game and throwing under 200 yards in a home opener.

Same old Bengals' Marvin Lewis crap.  Never changes over time, same results over and over.

I liked Dalton for a long time but I think I'm starting to realize we have seen the best of him. 

He needs a certain style of offense, and I think Zampese can't give that to him.

Dalton is awful when pressured, and this o-line is terrible, so there for Dalton will be horrible.

This season could be a disaster, all this talent with a shit organization.

2 minutes ago, jonf45uk said:

Shut out at home in the season opener........ has a big 1990s feeling......

Well the man who was running things then is still there. Still at a loss of how an NFL team is to be run.