Fake Game #3. Bengals @ Redskins.

Gilberry, I would guess is gone.    They dropped Hunt down into the Rush DT role.   He ate up blocks but never got production.   Gilberry returned as I'm guessing they weren't too satisfied with Hunt as the season went on.

MJ's edge rush skills aren't there anymore but he has flashed as an interior rusher during the preseason.   I'm guessing that put Gilberry on the outside as that was his main role with the Bengals last season.

I'm guessing you'll see MJ dropped to DT on passing downs.     What would be really interesting is how do you utilize the new found edge rushers?   Can you rotate those guys enough to be effective?

So far Billings does not look like what I had hoped.  He gets stood up and pushed back often.  Thinking Willis gets in for pass rush duties off the edge here and there while Lawson gets more time as DE/LB if Burfict is out 5 games.  

I think PJ Dawson has nearly lost his job at this point with the Evans arrival at LB