Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Fake Game 1: Bucs @ Bengals

HoosierCat    356

Happy fake game day everybody! Here's to no injuries tonight.

I'm going to set the over/under on sacks given up at 9. And I'm taking the over.

COB    274

I'm looking forward to seeing the line play a lot of series.  If you want to find the best 5, you have to play them.  

I watched the first installment of Hard Knocks, and it's the Bucs this year.  I'm looking forward to lots of Bengals footage when they air the episode that includes the first pre season game.

Can't be arsed to rifle up any enthusiasm with pre-season friendly games.  Just hoping the Bengals don't suffer any serious injury plague. The result, the play = meh ....bring on the big boy games before I get aroused

• Like 1

UK Bengal    15

A healthy dose of hill and mixon please and lets see if we have an oline or just a bunch of whiffing fat guys

HoosierCat    356

All right, time to get my $10 a month worth out of tune in radio...

UK Bengal    15

not much showing from the D but they are mixing it up with different players.  Tez looking sharp and virgil in on a few tackles.  Nice open field tackle by Jackson on the muscle hamster

volcom69    169

Yea watching the defense was very boring nothing to see yet. It's fine by me in the first game 

volcom69    169

He gets rid of the ball so fast if the defense reads it he is screwed. The tackles won't give him time to throw, I could see a lot of that this year

Stripes    155

Credit to Bullock for hitting a long kick, but I'm kind of annoyed that it wasn't Elliot.  Every opportunity is golden.