Ravens @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

Smith is no spring fried chicken.    You have to watch is work load. 

Both teams seem to be in a similar spot offense line wise.   A majority of fans are worried about it and both units have played fairly well in games that don't count this preseason.

Bengals should have a huge advantage offensive skill player wise but many Raven fans are confident in their defense.  Some thinking they could have a league best unit.

How does a young Bengals D react in the back 7 without Pac or Burfict?  Does it save us some bad penalties or does it cost us with lack of leadership?

I really wouldn't be surprised if Sunday looks a lot like the first Bengals/Ravens game from last season, with neither offense able to generate much punch, but the Ravens slowly pulling away because they have a kicker who can routinely hit ~55-yard FGs.

Meanwhile, the Bengals have Bullock, who I fully expect to revert to form (choking in the clutch).

This is a game the Bengals ought to win, yet I have no confidence that they will.

They just met in January in PBS.     The Bengals rolled up 375 yards not even trying in the 2nd half as the score was 20-3 at half and remained that way through 3.5 quarters.      They had Eifert, Green, Gio, Ced, Boling, Burfict, Hill, Kroft out.

Dalton went 10-10 into the 2nd quarter.   Burkhead had a huge day running behind huge holes.   Ravens couldn't cover Core or Lafell. 

They couldn't protect Flacco.  He was hit 4 times and sacked twice in first two drives. 

After rewatching that game,  I'm worried about the Bengals looking past the Ravens  or Ravens getting professional pride,  it was pure domination.    Really worried now considering Bengals are only favored by 2.5 after that recent of an ass whooping.