4th Round #2: Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee

HoosierCat

Training camp PUP ??  Yeah, I've heard about that.
Color me unconcerned.

Should we get to the preseason and he still doesn't have any camp rep, then i'll jump up and down about a wasted pick.
Well, probably not even then.

I did something I rarely do today and went to the official site where they mentioned the possibility of carrying 7 WR's.
AJ, LaFell, Boyd, Ross, Malone, Core, and Erickson with Malone being inactive more likely than not.
That would make sense to me seeing as how they have an out in LaFell's contract after 2017.
If the injury bug bit again, it would certainly leave them in a better position.

None of those eligible WR's would make it to the practice squad.

23 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I did something I rarely do today and went to the official site where they mentioned the possibility of carrying 7 WR's.
AJ, LaFell, Boyd, Ross, Malone, Core, and Erickson with Malone being inactive more likely than not.
That would make sense to me seeing as how they have an out in LaFell's contract after 2017.
If the injury bug bit again, it would certainly leave them in a better position.

None of those eligible WR's would make it to the practice squad.

They can slot the No.7 receiver into the spot vacated by lack of offencive linemen on the roster