1st Round: John Ross, WR, Washington

HoosierCat

Just now, Dimster28 said:

with green and ross on field, our other wrs will be better due to less defense focus on them, I like the pick

Absolutely. More gravy open underneath which is all that will likely to be available anyway.

So they pick an injured WR who won't even be able to do training camp? Maybe he will be ready for the start of the season? 

Wow yup he will fit right in to this team. I guess he join all the other guys made of glass on the sidelines. I'm sure Eifert has a spot for him on the bench. 

Maybe Reuben Foster smoked weed enough, got his ass thrown out of the combine for aggravated nurse harassment, and just generally acted like a fool to a degree that he'll fall into the second and we can grab him.  If they do that, all is forgiven.

He's a violent nut job.  He will fit great at ILB in the AFC North.

2 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Hey COB, the Bengals may not be too concerned with the LB position due to signing Minter in FA.

Has to be the case.  They must be convinced he'll play well.  Thanks for bringing me back to earth.  

1 minute ago, HoosierCat said:

Yup, Watson a Texan. And Browns have Houstons whole draft next year.

Like they'll be able to do anything less than light a dumpster fire with them.

I wonder what good ol' Johnny Football is doing tonight? Oh yeah, getting hammerd.