Moobs Redux

AMPHAR

36 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Andre Smith rumored for the return.  What's his role?  Starter?

Like the move.   

Is there really any questions about it?  They're bringing him in to start.  At guard so they can play Ogbuehi at tackle!  Zing!  

8 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Ear consideraly word is it's a one yeto .frobt off' on deal. Be interesting  to see  how that breaks down.

All i see is money wasted. Considering the talent we lost vs what we spent to sign this dude, I feel drug and alcohol abuse is running rampant in the front office. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Came on the cheap. 

RT ?? RG ?? LT ??

Guess we will see when they line up.

My guess ?? Fisher at RT with Moobs at RG.

Yah per Hobs they will put him at RG. Which is actually...not dumb. He has the skills to be top-tier guard and it puts him in position to help Fisher or Bodine on any given play. Big ??? is, can he stay healthy?

• Like 1

I don't read anything on the official site anymore, because, well....  Why ??

That being said, Moobs on the inside makes a lot of sense to me as well.
Health is certainly the biggest consideration.  Agreed.

Again, I really don't mind the signing and at 4.5 million, that's cheap and gives another year to draft and develop.
Well, we are talking about Alexander, so maybe not the develop part...

• Like 1

Yep, he just got a bad rep because of those tits.
Alvin Keels didn't help much in negotiating his rookie contract and neither did the early injuries when considering the fanbase.
That being said, he was the player I wanted in that draft and he still has the potential to help this team.

How much is yet to be determined, but a single year deal at least keeps him motivated.

Good signing.   One I wanted even before the season ended.   My thought would be filing RT allowing Fisher to be RG.     Anyhoo the key for this guy as always will be effort/focus/ and durability.     IF (and that's a big IF) you get those then he fits right there with some of the right side players available in this FA class like Riley Rief, Wagner, and Warford.   He's more consistent than a Fluker and Warmack for sure.

Gives them flexibility as well.   He could certainly take on RT and allowing them to bump players if there's complete incompetence like they got last year by Ooogie.

Still 1 slot down on the o-line so it doesn't preclude you from drafting a o-line prospect high either.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Yah per Hobs they will put him at RG. Which is actually...not dumb. He has the skills to be top-tier guard and it puts him in position to help Fisher or Bodine on any given play. Big ??? is, can he stay healthy?

8 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Watch him stay healthy have a great year at right guard then leaves for a team next year willing to pay guards

• Like 1

On 15/03/2017 at 0:57 AM, AMPHAR said:

1 year deal popped up on the sports ticket

Good - he only ever played well in a "contract year"