Dumbest Pick

jditty47

I wasnt at the draft and my team sucks...i have aaron brooks at my QB and T. Henry as my 2nd RB...go me! Stupid ai...

But on to the topic...who dey with the first pick in the draft and he takes...DOMINICK DAVIS!!!!!!! WTF WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

I wasnt at the draft and my team sucks...i have aaron brooks at my QB and T. Henry as my 2nd RB...go me! Stupid ai...

But on to the topic...who dey with the first pick in the draft and he takes...DOMINICK DAVIS!!!!!!! WTF WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry:

:lol:

Why are you complaining? Would you rather have him take one of your top choices with the pick ;)

I don't think there is any call to insult the man. Hell I do believe that most of us are first time fantasy players anyway so calling it dumb is probably the wrong thing.....rookie mistake? Maybe....But if Davis say, scores 25 TD's this year, then how dumb is the pick?

That was a very very very questionable first overall pick. And, ill do my best CJ impression and guarantee that Davis will not outplay any of the other backs taken in the first round.

So what???

I forgot to change the picks when Ricky "Dopeman" Williams, David Boston, and Boldin from Arizona went down!!! I got them all!!!

I guess that's what I get for being a smartass and naming my team "Bungles Suckass". LOL!!!!!!

Nice picks. What an idiot I am.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was a very very very questionable first overall pick.  And, ill do my best CJ impression and guarantee that Davis will not outplay any of the other backs taken in the first round.

So what???

I forgot to change the picks when Ricky "Dopeman" Williams, David Boston, and Boldin from Arizona went down!!! I got them all!!!

I guess that's what I get for being a smartass and naming my team "Bungles Suckass". LOL!!!!!!

:lol: Bad luck Barb...

That was a very very very questionable first overall pick.  And, ill do my best CJ impression and guarantee that Davis will not outplay any of the other backs taken in the first round.

So what???

Oh, that was you? Yikes! Better start scouring the waiver wire, or its over early man.....

B)

bro, i got mccardell - holdout and henry - injured and prolly wont start, and hearst - still not playing and most likely wont start. My team is horrible, i have brooks at my QB aka mr inconsistent.

but let me tell u, in all my years, that is the worst pick i have ever seen and i will talk bad about that pick even if u are a rookie. And for all of you backing up his pick saying if he has 25 TDs...HE AINT EVEN GOING TO GET 10 TD's HES NOT EVEN A TOP 10 BACK!!!!!!!!!!! my god man u guys should not play fantasy football if you have NO FRIGGIN clue about it. Im sorry, even as a first time player you know who is the best in the league and to have davis as the best u need to be shot in a field and left.

Injury picks are understandable and not showing and defaulting to bad players or players that are injured etc are understandable...but that davis pick is just flat out retarded.

and once again ill say it:

DUMBEST PICK OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say this is the dumbest thread of all time. You seem overly upset about this pick ditty. Did you secretly want Davis and are mad because you didn't get him or what?

I'd also say that you just let it go.

You're going to give yourself a heart attack over someone else's pick.

Jditty...didn't we already confirm that the person WASN'T there, and had Davis given to him by the computer?

While this is true he had to have preranked him about Priest, Ahman, Manning, etc. Calling it the dumbest ever is a bit harsh, but man, Ill bet there isnt one other draft in all of the fantasy football world that has Davis go #1 overall.

Yo man, I didnt realize it was going on, trust me....

I wasn't finished tinkering with my team

i manually drafted and it picked holmes for me at 2. Alright i guess im barb on this subject, but to me that is the most retarded thing i think ive ever seen in fantasy football...why even play it if u are gonna be like that. i thought id have ppl agree with me but obviously u guys are too nice :o

i manually drafted and it picked holmes for me at 2. Alright i guess im barb on this subject, but to me that is the most retarded thing i think ive ever seen in fantasy football...why even play it if u are gonna be like that. i thought id have ppl agree with me but obviously u guys are too nice :o

Man, you really do need to chill out a little. Be coooooooool B)

We prefer not to be a total ass about nothing.

No, let me be the one to agree with you!!!

B24, you can just call me an a**h*** now!!!

i manually drafted and it picked holmes for me at 2.  Alright i guess im barb on this subject, but to me that is the most retarded thing i think ive ever seen in fantasy football...why even play it if u are gonna be like that.  i thought id have ppl agree with me but obviously u guys are too nice  :o

No, let me be the one to agree with you!!!

B24, you can just call me an a**h*** now!!!

You haven't been annoying about it...yet. So I'll hold off for now. :P

I can see criticizing someone's pick, but it is just ridiculous to keep harping on it. It's not who I would've picked, but I'm not going to keep downing him for making a mistake with his pre-rankings.

Let it go man, life will go on.

lol about your harping issue. you guys harp on alot of things and the one time i do it to someone that wont even fight back i become the bad guy. give me a break.

You're not the bad guy. It's not really just the harping, it's just you could have went about it in a different way than insinuating he's an idiot for that pick.