March Madness

BengalszoneBilly

This is one of my favorite number non-football times of the year. College hoops have their conference tournaments this weekend which leads into the NCAA Tourney on Tuesday. Time for filling out brackets in company pools and to watch some really good basketball.

Is anyone else down with this, or is it just me?

I'm in on it Billy.  While I'm only moderately following college hoops during the season (see local teams) it picks up for me at the end of the season.
My Xavier muskies haven't had the season they expected, but should still make it to the field of 64.
UC will certainly be there and the Northern Kentucky Norse punched their ticket the other night.

Fun times !!!

On 09.03.2017 at 4:29 AM, BengalszoneBilly said:

This is one of my favorite number non-football times of the year. College hoops have their conference tournaments this weekend which leads into the NCAA Tourney on Tuesday. Time for filling out brackets in company pools and to watch some really good improve your basketball betting knowledge.

Is anyone else down with this, or is it just me?

I am with you, guys :glasses:

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

NKU loses by 9.  That's pretty respectable.
UC took care of business against Kansas St. last night as well.
I'll be rooting hard for my Xavier Musketeers today !!!

I too will be rooting for the X-men.

Louisville is in a struggle with Michigan and the Kentucky/Wichita State game is coming up. So many good games I actually have to record the Nascar race in Phoenix on the DVR to watch later this evening!

2 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Louisville is in a struggle with Michigan and the Kentucky/Wichita State game is coming up. So many good games I actually have to record the Nascar race in Phoenix on the DVR to watch later this evening!

I did the same thing!  Recorded the race so I could watch hoops, among other domestic duties that call.  

Michigan looks pretty hot right now.  Could easily see them winning their region.  

'Nova and now Louisville fall.  Sometimes those super high seeding numbers can be too much for those youngsters to bear.