NFL Playoffs

BengalszoneBilly

Ok so after watching the Falcons make the Super Bowl, this has to tell us the coaching for the bengals is the problem. 

Heres the Falcons under a new head coach (well not brand new) and a great OC going to the Super Bowl!

Marvin after 14 years still has not won a playoff game. We let our best OC that we had in years go be a head coach. I think under another year of Hue the bengals would have been right there! 

However they have probably the worst OC they could ask for, the offense sucks and yet he will be back next year! The o-line which had been coached by the same guy for 24 years is somehow still on this team, after such an awful year!

Spend some damn money in free agency draft a few good players, get a better OC and offense coaches, and the bengals will be right back here! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

As much as I hate the Pats it amazes me just how good they are with just a bunch of guys. You look at them and wouldn't say wow what a talented team, so the coaches on this team must be pretty amazing! 

Well, there are some pretty good guys on that team. I mean, the QB will maybe, probably, be a hall of famer, maybe take a few ballots...

But I hear you. Who the fak is Chris Hogan? Heard the announcers going over his background at one point and he's just a guy who wanted to play and never got a shot and kept letting that drive him. Just a baller. In Cincy guys like that are named Burkhead and they sit on the bench because coaches can't find a way to fit them in.

1 minute ago, HoosierCat said:

l, there are some pretty good guys on that team. I mean, the QB will maybe, probably, be a hall of famer, maybe take a few ballots...

But I hear you. Who the fak is Chris Hogan? Heard the announcers going over his background at one point and he's just a guy who wanted to play and never got a shot and kept letting that drive him. Just a baller. In Cincy guys like that are named Burkhead and they sit on the bench because coaches can't find a way to fit them in.

The difference is coaching.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Well, there are some pretty good guys on that team. I mean, the QB will maybe, probably, be a hall of famer, maybe take a few ballots...

Exactly what I'm saying, the bengals coaches are afraid to play guys.

Thr Pats trade away players, and start there back up guys, and never lose a step.

A lot of there players are guys who played on other teams and didn't do shit they go there and they are superstars. 

Just wish the bengals coaches would give more guys chances instead of letting them ride the bench. 

I cannot tell you how much it pains me to see the same teams playing for a shot to go to the Super Bowl.
What it should tell even the average football fan is that coaching is the true key to getting the most of any player on your roster.

However, here in Cincinnati there seems to be a situation where they are content in their mediocrity.
Good enough to bring in the money and try to maintain the status quo.
Talk about how important winning is to the front office ??  Nope, not buying it.
You simply don't say how important winning is and then do business the way they do.

Seriously, my 10 year old asks legitimate questions of the Bengals that seem ignored by the front office.

Outside of how pathetic this team truly is, I am also very happy for Mo Sanu.  Hope the Falcons win it all.
Hey Bengals, remind me about that philosophy of "drafting, developing, and retaining"...
How's that been going lately ??

F*cking hate this team...

• Like 1

I'm thankful for the Patriots.    First the Bengals have never been good enough to be eliminated in a playoff game by them.    Second if it weren't for them the Ravens and Steelers are sitting on more Superbowl appearances/wins.

I hope they go ahead a win a couple more to remove Pittsburgh from the title lead.      I doubt the Bengals will ever figure it out in the playoffs to worry about Tom Brady Patriots standing in their path.

• 2 weeks later...

Preparing for the annual Super Bowl party my friends and I hold every year. Well, every year I'm not locked up. Anyway, two coal fired Webers are set up and ready. Steaks, pork ribs, jumbo shrimp and a slew of sides are being readied. I'm just hoping the game lives up to all the effort we're putting in for it.

Go Falcons. Go Sanu!

4 hours ago, volcom69 said:

There's a game today? Wow this is not going t're I could careless about. 

H ave fun with your parties, I will be doing absolutely nothing tonight lol. 

C'mon man. This is the last real NFL game for a long time and you're not going to watch? That's crazy.

3 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

C'mon man. This is the last real NFL game for a long time and you're not going to watch? That's crazy.

I'm sure I'll watch some, just not really excited about the game. I just meant I don't have any parties to go to or anything like that. I'm sure I'll have 2 kids bugging me though lol.

33 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

I 'm sure I'll watch some, just not really excited about the game. I just meant I don't have any parties to go to or anything like that. I'm sure I'll have 2 kids bugging me though lol.

Well I'm excited to see the Patriots walk off the field losers.