NFL Playoffs

BengalszoneBilly

Ha ha!  Did you hear Collinsworth during Pittsburgh's first possession?  4th and 1 and Collinsworth slobbers all over the Steelers for going for it.  "They're so aggressive, they're so tough, they play to win, they're the Steelers!"

Then the Steelers decide to kick a field goal.  It was funny as hell.

Random question for the nerds in the know here on Bengalszone.

When the NFL moved the Chiefs-Steelers from 1pm to 8pm did they move networks?  From CBS to NBC?  And if so, how does this happen?  I would have thought the networks would be very protective of their playoff game revenue.  

Just now, cincyhokie said:

Random.question for the nerds in the know here on Bengalszone.

When the NFL moved the Chiefs-Steelers from 1pm to 8pm did they move networks?  From CBS to NBC?  And if so, how does this happen?  I would have thought the networks would be very protective of their playoff game revenue.  

Some money changed hands somewhere.

The NFL is the biggest joke, once again they could careless what the Steelers do, they can do no wrong.

They are such a dirty team, not a Pats fan, but man I hope they kill the Steelers! After there Coach Tomlin, called the Pats a bunch of assholes, it's time, whoop there ass Pats!

One thing that gets me though is we all sat here and said wow the Steelers really suck, they are getting old and falling apart.

However here are the Steelers winning playoff games, where the bengals can't even win one. The bengals have had better teams then the Steelers, but yet Marvin has still not found a way to win.

That really bothers me, that and we still have the same coach for 14 seasons and still have not won!

3 hours ago, volcom69 said:

One thing that gets me though is we all sat here and said wow the Steelers really suck, they are getting old and falling apart.

However here are the Steelers winning playoff games, where the bengals can't even win one. The bengals have had better teams then the Steelers, but yet Marvin has still not found a way to win.

That really bothers me, that and we still have the same coach for 14 seasons and still have not won!

It's a stale situation with Marvin, but only because Mike allows it.

16 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Yeah.   That's about it.