Ravens @ Bengals It's Almost Over Thread

HoosierCat

Not even sure why I'm even watching this lol!

Either way I get it Marvin will be back, but there needs to be changed after this year! They have to show they want to continue to win, that they will make the changes to try and fix it, at least I hope they do!

We all know they are afraid to make changes though unless a coach leaves for another team! 

Just now, volcom69 said:

Ok so either the Ravens are not trying, or the Bengals found something finally way to late into the season lol.

The o-line looks the best I have seen so far this season! TJ Johnson looking good, Fisher looking good! Dalton getting the ball out of his hands fast!

Probably both. Also remember that while Cincy isn't very good neither is Baltimore.

Man, Rex fights so hard. This should embarrass Hill. I just don't recall Hill making such efforts. And that's not to say he hasn't made plays, because he has. But it seems like those happen when everything is just perfect. Rex makes chicken salad out of chicken shit. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, kingwilly said:

Man, Rex fights so hard. This should embarrass Hill. I just don't recall Hill making such efforts. And that's not to say he hasn't made plays, because he has. But it seems like those happen when everything is just perfect. Rex makes chicken salad out of chicken shit. 

It's so fukking frustrating. Not just Rex but look at Core and Fisher. All would have been upgrades over Hill, Wright and Ced. Yet coaching sticks with the latter group until after the ship has sunk. We see this year after year...

• Like 2