Bengals @ Texans Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

1 hour ago, AMPHAR said:

Might as well throw Ced in there because you know he's going to get another chance to lock down a starting spot in the future.   Unfortunately they have to exhaust all failure out of him so hopefully it becomes a small step back to redemption.

Yep, totally agree. He's not getting cut anytime soon. Wouldn't be terrible to see if he can play LG, too. 

On 20/12/2016 at 1:14 PM, ArmyBengal said:

While Osweiler is riding the bench this week (and maybe next) they can't afford to cut him until after 2017.
They are stuck with him until that point in time.  Question for them is, do they pay him to ride the bench if Savage becomes the full time starter?
That was a screw up of epic proportions !!!

It was probably based on his performance in one game, and that was probably against Cincy last year

Better to save what's left of Burfict's brain.  Relatively unimportant game, no reason to push him.  In fact I wouldn't complain if they just shut him down.  I'd like there to be something left in the tank for our next coach to work with, whenever that may be.  

Well my take in this game. The Bengals under Marvin's watch seem to find ways to lose against Rookie or 2nd/3rd sting Quarterbacks who start against us. I don't see any different out ocme in this one. Not even going to waste any time watching it! Actually I haven't watched the past 5 games - knew we were out of the race that far back! Sorry folks but Marvin has to go. I like the guy, proud of where he has taken us, but he hasn't had discipline on this team in years! We never seem to be prepared to play, we never play a full game, time management and time out usage suck, penalties kill us every game, game plan and adjustments are horrible.... I'll stop really depressing myself just thinking about it!

• Like 1

I have to say I find it flat out hilarious how all of a sudden there's this big burst of concern, not just here but all over Bengals Twitter too, for Dalton. For years he's been the guy everybody can't wait to crap on. He sucks, can't win playoff games, doesn't elevate players around him and is a ginger with no soul, right? Yet now OMG don't play Ced Andy might get a boo boo. You guys are killin' me!

I certainly get not wanting to get your star receiver any more hurt than he already is, but as this has been such a shitty season, seeing AJ get to 1000 would be about the only highlight.  No green, eiffert, Bernard, I think I won't bother staying up for this one now!!!!