Cleveland Browns to start Robert Griffin III vs. Bengals

wyadmin

Cleveland Browns will start Robert Griffin III under center against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday, per a team source. The team later announced the decision to go with RGIII.

Cody Kessler will back up Griffin on Sunday, coach Hue Jackson told reporters. Josh McCown likely will be inactive.

It's the decision we expected from Jackson, who anointed Griffin as Cleveland's starter before the season opener. Recently activated off injured reserve, the veteran quarterback hasn't appeared in a game since suffering a broken bone in his non-throwing shoulder in that ill-fated Week 1 loss to the Eagles.

I think it's going to be much of the same for the Browns.
I expect them to fall to 0-13 after a 23-10 defeat at the hands of our Bengals, although I could be off on the score.

Dalton will probably throw a couple of TD's to Eifert in the effort, with Hill adding another on the ground.
Oh, and I predict after missing another PAT, Nugent will finally get the axe and end his time here in Cincinnati.

I'm totally spit balling here of course.