Eagles @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Is anybody going to watch this game? Don't think I'll waste my time watching it. Going to see the same effort out of the players which is minimum, same decision out of the coaches play calling. The team will look as though they aren't prepared to play, there will be penalties that stop offensive drives, There will be missed tackles on defenses, our DB's will give tons of cushion and won't be able to cover anybody. Ah let's see, we'll waste time outs and in the end, we'll be closer to obtaining a top 5 round draft pick!  

On another note, a lot of people want to see Marvin gone after this season. I'm one of them. However, Marvin has taken us a long way from where were were. Can't take that away from him. But we haven't won a playoff game under his watch. If we were to part ways, the scary part is that the Bengals would most likely replace him with someone already on staff. That would be much worse than what we have now. So, do we stick with Marvin or roll the dice and take our chances with our Def coordinator or someone one else on the team?