Eagles @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The results will be much like the results of the last two games.
Boring, lack of anything resembling effort, get outcoached, and lose.

Might be bad, but I'm actually hoping to lose out.
They might win 2 more at most and that does what exactly ??
Shoot for a top 5 or better pick and start over in 2017.

Just lose baby !!!

Bad new for those wanting a head coaching change.    My  thoughts are Marvin will have to retire instead of be fired to have a new coach in 2017.

He's still grinding at the end of 2016.  Hopeful AJ Green is back.   Activating Peerman for RB/Teams help.    All this points to him not retiring after this season.

46 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Bad new for those wanting a head coaching change.    My  thoughts are Marvin will have to retire instead of be fired to have a new coach in 2017.

He's still grinding at the end of 2016.  Hopeful AJ Green is back.   Activating Peerman for RB/Teams help.    All this points to him not retiring after this season.

Some may call it grinding, I call it "hoping against hope" and "desperation".

They weren't doing anything even when AJ was racking up personal stats.  If WJ3 is capable of coming back, it was the wrong move to bring back Peerman.
This team should be looking at the players they have, to give better ideas about 2017 instead of thinking about how to right the ship in 2016.
The ship is busted and taking on water that 1-2 players can't fix quickly enough.  They are going to sink regardless.  I'm rooting for it. 

While I don't think Marvin will get fired and may not retire, I wouldn't mind seeing him go down with the ship after 2016.

Vigil absolutely looks like he can play linebacker.  Fedajamin or whoever that dude is looked like he can play safety.  The kid from Pitt looks better and better, probably a solid number 2 receiver.  

Wait, o-line and coaching.  Eff it.  See everyone in 2018!

4 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!! 

ETA BONUS!!! 

I hate this team sometimes....

Marvin and his wife rent a boat.  They are out in the ocean and the boat springs a leak.  Water fills the boat halfway.  His wife says, "Dearest, why don't you use that bucket to bail the water out, use that silicone to plug the leak, or use that radio to call the Coast Guard?"  

Marvin says, "We are where we are."

10 hours ago, COB said:

Marvin and his wife rent a boat.  They are out in the ocean and the boat springs a leak.  Water fills the boat halfway.  His wife says, "Dearest, why don't you use that bucket to bail the water out, use that silicone to plug the leak, or use that radio to call the Coast Guard?"  

Marvin says, "We are where we are."

Marvin says the boat is  half empty.  Always the beacon of hope. 

• Like 1