Bengals @ Ravens Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

In my opinion, the season is over. Week after week, year after year and season after season we hear the same crap coming out of Marvin's mouth. We have to play better, we have to do this better... Well Coach, when exactly is this going to occur. Our offensive line sucks! We have no WR's to throw the ball to - Gree nis now out with an injury! Our Def can't cover anybody in the league! They can't tackle. They're always out of position..... Penalties stop our drives, we have no discipline, no sense of urgency. We waste time out on stupid crap. We never seem to appear to be prepared to play. Just to name a few issues that we need to get better at. Frustration has sat in - the fans, the city are all feeling it! Last season, we had the world in our hands. We needed one more win to get a first round bye and we screwed that up. We had the Steelers beat and we screwed that up by not being disciplined! This year, we're a joke! We should have beaten the Redskins! We should have  beaten the Giants! We should have beaten the Bills! All the so called football expert say we're still in it. Well I hate to bust your bubble but our play and performance isn't going to get any better to make that happen. The team had all of the offseason, a full preseason and over have a season to get all the rust out, kinks taken care of, etc. Yet week after week, we show up and play the same way, we call the same plays, we make the same mistakes.... We'll be lucky to win one more game this season. The Browns are horrible but if they do find a way to get a win this season, it will most likely be against us. That makes me sick to my stomach! Folks, you can bash me all yo want but until we make some changes, we're not going anywhere!

12 hours ago, cincyhokie said:

Yep.  Burkhead runs for 120 and a TD.  Cody Core has 2 TDS.  Josh Shaw starts at safety and gets a game winning pick.  Yep.  That's the way it will go down. :grin:

I just really want to see what Rex can do!

Im at work anyways and won't see most of the game, not that it matters anyways.