Bills at Bengals GameDay thread

kingwilly

That was hard to fecking watch ....reminds me of the 90's  !!!

Today was pretty much the worst case scenario for the offense. It has one indispensable player and he was lost a minute into the game. No Marvin, no Sanu now no Green. Game, set, match. Add in that Boling is hurt, Bodine still stinks and that Moobs was better than any tackle on the team not named Whitworth and they are done. Maybe if we had a real OC...but no.

defensively, too many losses in the offseason, Pacman hit the wall, Burfict has been neutered, MJ is done, Peko is done, Williams stinks...time to tear down and rebuild.

At least they didn't hurt their draft position.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Been that way all year.

Run defense has a lot to do with effort.  This team has quit listening to Marvin's message.  He's lost this locker room.  The total lack of accountability (not sitting Bodine or Ogobuechi, not replacing Nugent) has tainted the locker room.

Fortunately, the new coaching staff are going to have:

* two high draft picks with a lot of promise that have never played a snap. (Jackson, Billings) 

* some really talented pieces (Dalton, AJ, Eifert, RBs, OGs, Atkins, Dunlap, Burfict?)

* a high draft pick position

* a backup QB with some trade value

* some cap room with all of the old dead wood that will be leaving (kicker, D Line, Center, DB)

I think this team played better when they bought into Marvin's message and Gruden and Zimmer (two current head coaches) were the coordinators.  Their replacements aren't nearly as good.  Maybe they covered up some of ML's deficiencies?

• Like 5

As much as we all wish it the coaching staff will stay intact zampese will stay OC Gunther will stay DC marvin will remain HC because Mike Brown cares about 1 thing MONEY.

He doesn't give a shit about winning as long as he makes money.

Nugent should be released - he has cost us a chance in 2 straight games - he wont be

I sure hope I am 100% wrong but I doubt it welcome to the next 10 years of suckage as Hue turns the browns into winners

• Like 1