Bills @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

Another battle of bad teams on deck this week as the 4-5 Bills stumble into town with a banged up o-line and a coach feeling his seat get warmer. Not that it probably matters. Last night showed again that the Bengals can't take much advantage of the other team's weak spots up front. Bills are coming off a by so they will have had plenty of prep time. However, since the Bengals need at least 3 wins to really screw up their draft position and ensure they are just low enough down to miss out on any of the blue-chip prospects, I'm calling this one a Bengals win, say 27-24.

I think the Bengals win.  They looked dead last night but still lost by 1 point.  It was a road prime time game out of the bye week against a team with a winning record -- the perfect storm of failure for any Marvin Lewis Bengals team.

The Bills are just as crappy as the Bengals are and they're on the road.

It's not just that i'm still irritated from last night, I just don't think the Bengals can stop the running game of the Bills.

A running QB and McCoy will be a VERY tough challenge I don't think they will be up to.

Watch, they will dominate all facets of the game and leave every fan wondering what the hell just happened.

Quit laughing at our big free agent acquisition.  If he hacks it up bad enough this year we can get him next year for vet minimum, and put him in regular rotation!

It's a Mike Brown throwback special!

ps - almost all I care about now Is hoping the Browns and Vikings suck for the rest of the season, then when Hue or Zim gets fired we can swoop in and get them back to Cinci as our new HC!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, COB said:

Quit laughing aclosingig free agent acquisiti on.  If he hacks it up bad enough this year we can get him next year for vet minimum, and put him in regular rotation!

It's a Mike Brown throwback special!

ps - almost all I care about now Is hoping the Browns and Vikings suck for the rest of the season, then when Hue or Zim gets fired we can swoop in and get them back to Cinci as our new HC!

I like the thought, but the window is closing fast.

14 hours ago, COB said:

That's been at the back of my mind too. And while we're at it we may as well bin Guenter and get Leslie Frazier back in. Alexander can just go - any replacement off the street would be an improvement