Bengals @ Giants Game Thread

HoosierCat

I prefer to think its because we have seen late rounders at WR be plenty useful on this team that he is held to that standard. At least get on the field without tripping over a rake and smacking himself in the face every time. 

This just hit me. The Bengals are going back to New Jersey to play a New York team for the second time this year. The first time in they got a one point win and nothing tells me this game won't be as exciting as the first.

Get after Eli early. When he gets rattled he starts tossing picks like Skittles.

On 11/11/2016 at 0:25 PM, AMPHAR said:

You guys are rough on a poor 7th rounder WR.    The only reason you have an opportunity to bitch about him is because he had the balls to make the team and then actually earn snaps, lol.

No offense, but bullshit. Ever since he got here Wright has been touted as a super-secret-squirrel the Bengals stole in the seventh because their scouts are just awesome. For a taste see: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Gang-looks-all-Wright/2c681e03-558a-4a7f-a1dd-ec654b396cdc

They've been pushing this guy since day 1. And what flashes he has shown are far outweighed by his inability to stay on the field. I don't know what it is about this team, but they seem to excel at drafting talented guys made out of glass.

• Like 1

Somebody's gotta keep the medical team busy now that Ghee isn't around and Eifert has been glued back together, it might as well be James Wright 

Well, that and Tomlin is an idiot. Really, going for two every time?

In the end it won't matter, no team from the North is going anywhere in January. Right now the division is the worst in football at 12-22-1. Even if the Bengal beat the Giants they will still have the fewest wins of any division. Our old pal Derek adds this fun fact: 

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Well, that and Tomlin is an idiot. Really, going for two every time?

In the end it won't matter, no team from the North is going anywhere in January. Right now the division is the worst in football at 12-22-1. Even if the Bengal beat the Giants they will still have the fewest wins of any division. Our old pal Derek adds this fun fact: 

Good ol Derek. I miss that guy. 

On a lighter note the Patriots took one up the tailpipe at home. Not a bad Sunday at all.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Seems like forever since the Bengals last played.

Also seems like everyone is picking the Giants to win.
Looking forward to watching the game tonight for sure though !!!

WHODEY !!!

what the hell are u watching or reading??? PFT have one of them pick Bengals, ESPN have 3 of them pick Bengals, and few other site have pick bengals.

yes more people pick Giants than Bengals but it is not EVERYONE

I'll just leave the above post as is.  That was my phone trying to interpret my speech.  

I dont know how any objective observer could pick the Bengals in this game.  The Giants are on a winning streak, they've competed against good teams much better than we have.  Throw in Marvin and Andy's record in big games, in nationally televised games, and the Giants are the very obvious pick.

1 hour ago, Dimster28 said:

what the hell are u watching or reading??? PFT have one of them pick Bengals, ESPN have 3 of them pick Bengals, and few other site have pick bengals.

yes more people pick Giants than Bengals but it is not EVERYONE

Hey Dim,

"Seems" like everyone is not the same as "Everyone".  I fully comprehend there are others that are in fact picking the Bengals.
From what I, meaning me, have watched there "seems" to be more that are picking the Giants.  Even you alluded to that fact in your last sentence.

Wrong side of the bed today or just looking to be pissed off ??

Hope your day gets better !!!