Dolphins @ Bengals Game Thread

I'm sitting at my brother's house preparing for a tailgating party outside the stadium for tonight's game wearing a throwback Thursday #84 T.J. Houshmandzadeh jersey. 

Other than seeing the game, I must see Scottish tonight. Any other of you other bastards who may attend post where you're at and I'll try to find you as well.

Who-Dey motherf**kers, Billy's in town!

• Like 3

Billy I so wish I could make it down there to say hello.  Unfortunately, work and family obligations have me mired up he in central Ohio.  Enjoy your time with your brother and whatever stray Bengalszoners stop by your seats.  Sorry to miss this rare opportunity to meet up with you in person.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, COB said:

Billy I so wish I could make it down there to say hello.  Unfortunately, work and family obligations have me mired up he in central Ohio.  Enjoy your time with your brother and whatever stray Bengalszoners stop by your seats.  Sorry to miss this rare opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Thanks COB. Maybe next time huh? I'm just glad I get to come back home and the purpose isn't a funeral.

• Like 1

I'm fricking pumped for this game.  This could be the game that turns their season around.  Right opponent, they can kick the crap out of the Dolphins and get the stupid "Prime Time" monkey off their backs.  

Thrilled to see Burfict back in all his evil glory.  I'm totally into the single color unis.  Everything.  Shaping up to be a great night!

Multiple Choice Quiz:

Thing you are most looking forward to seeing Burfict do tonight:

A.  Stuff the run.

B.  Make the correct defensive placement calls.

C.  Kill people.

D.  Commit a hundred personal fouls in the first quarter.

E.  Use his considerable football smarts to sniff out the screen pass, then stop it for a loss!

F.  During a tv timeout he promises the head linesman that if he eats this apple from the forbidden tree he'll be like a god.

G.  Eat the partially decomposed arm of Jim Nance's deceased wife.

H.  Stay on the field for special teams and makes a great tackle.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, COB said:

I'm fricking pumped for this game.  This could be the game that turns their season around.  Right opponent, they can kick the crap out of the Dolphins and get the stupid "Prime Time" monkey off their backs.  

Thrilled to see Burfict back in all his evil glory.  I'm totally into the single color unis.  Everything.  Shaping up to be a great night!

Burfict will be a factor tonight!.Ū

1 hour ago, COB said:

Multiple Choice Quiz:

Thing you are most looking forward to seeing Burfict do tonight:

A.  Stuff the run.

B.  Make the correct defensive placement calls.

C.  Kill people.

D.  Commit a hundred personal fouls in the first quarter.

E.  Use his considerable football smarts to sniff out the screen pass, then stop it for a loss!

F.  During a tv timeout he promises the head linesman that if he eats this apple from the forbidden tree he'll be like a god.

G.  Eat the partially decomposed arm of Jim Nance's deceased wife.

H.  Stay on the field for special teams and makes a great tackle.

I. Stuff Roger Goodell into a Gatorade cooler and dump it in the Ohio.

• Like 1

I think I'll say B, it's about time this defense does something, they have sucked so far this year.

I see Dre is out, so that can't be good for an already poor backfield!

Defensive line where the hell are you? They have yet to show up, and tonight if they can't do anything Tannihill will have a monster night. 

I hate Thursday night games, but hopefully this one turns out well. No more prime time woes please!