Roster situation

kingwilly

My money is on WJ3 returning from PUP, so I can't envision the loss of Lewis-Harris being the be all, end all.
WJ3 would provide depth at CB as well as a boost to special teams play, that hasn't been all that special through the first half.

Peerman would obviously give that same boost and more to ST, but the depth at RB isn't as problematic.

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

That's the whole LB corps in my opinion.
This needs to be addressed MUCH sooner come the 2017 draft.

I remember listening to Paulie G after the draft and he basically said they don't value LBs with decent draft choices.    But they could definitely use speed and tackling this year in the middle of the defense considering how much zone they've played.

• 3 weeks later...

Assuming both are equally ready to go, I'd have preferred WJ3. They have Carson to bring up from PS, so that'd covered rb depth. With Dre and PAC struggling, Jackson could have gotten some experience. 

Peerman won't get meaningful snaps at Rb, so this is solely for STs . We will see what impact he can now make, I guess.