LA RAMS CAMP

Heading out to see the Rams training camp practice today. Anyone here also a Rams fan? They are our local team now, so my boys are eager to see how they look. I  am meh on he Rams but they are local and camp access is free, so its easy.

I'll snap some shots and share what I observe.

• Like 1

I like the direction they are headed in and I think they have some players that are fun to watch.
Outside of that, I view them like most other NFL teams.  Whatever.

Agree with going to see camp though.  Good time for the kids.
Both of my boys, Mrs. ArmyBengal, and I are headed down for the first preseason game in a week.
Heck yeah !!!  Nothing like $8.00 (yes, eight dollar) tickets in the front row of the uppers.
Taking the whole fam for less than the price of what a single ticket would cost.

Enjoy you all enjoy yourselves !!!

I wouldn't call myself a fan but I rooted a lot for the Rams in the 80s/90s while they were in LA just because they were division rivals of the 9ers.   They had some good players and teams.   Didn't really care for them much when they moved to St. Louis.   Just didn't seem right.   

I would love it, if they would go back to the classic Yellow and Blue uniforms of the LA Rams and ditch the St. Louis look.  I hope they don't yuck up the uniform situation.   Make it classic LA Rams.    Kevin Greene was my favorite non-Bengal player while with the Rams.  Then of course he cements himself as HOF player with the Steelers, yuck.

Years ago when the Arizona Cardinals were having their camp here in Prescott it was so close to my job I'd drop by after work just to see some pros train and go through their drills. It was actually pretty cool. They have definitely become my second favorite team even with the quitter playing QB.

7 hours ago, kingwilly said:

Heading out to see the Rams training camp practice today. Anyone here also a Rams fan? They are our local team now, so my boys are eager to see how they look. I  am meh on he Rams but they are local and camp access is free, so its easy.

I'll snap some shots and share what I observe.

So, did you get some pics kw?