Fantasy Football 2016

The time to get our league/s going will be here soon. All interested members should check in here so we have an idea on what level of participation we can expect this time around. Eric/Skyline hopefully will be running the show again.

14 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I know i'm back for the attack in my second season.  ArmyBengal Jr. would like to get in on the action as well.
However, if there are too many players, I can do this and another league for him to be able to play.

I see no reason why Jr. can't play.

56 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I see no reason why Jr. can't play.

Odd to think I started posting here more than 2 years before he was born and he's about to turn 10.
He's turning into a bigger football fan than myself and wants to play fantasy football this year.
Like I said though, if there are guys from here wanting to play, I can always get him on another site.
Guess we can see once we get closer and the league is formed.

Thanks though Billy !!!

• Like 1

Okay folks...the following teams are already renewed and in the league.  No further action required other than to login.

Skyline Chilis

Bill's Bad Boys

Hoosier's Hellmuts

Screaming Weasels (still the most frightening name ever)

The Bouncing Ta Tas

Wraith's Winners

The following teams have slots saved for them, but you must manually renew.  An e-mail should have been sent to each of you.  If you don't renew your team in the next week, then I'll open your slot up for someone else.

Kevnz Krushers

RAD NADS

CombatBengals

Loch Ness Monsters

Steve Dwyer's Teams

There is 1 team slot open for Army Jr.  Army, if you send me a good e-mail address, I'll get an invite out.

Rock on, and prepare to be defeated.  By me...in case that wasn't clear.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, skyline said:

Okay folks...the following teams are already renewed and in the league.  No further action required other than to login.

There is 1 team slot open for Army Jr.  Army, if you send me a good e-mail address, I'll get an invite out.

PM sent with the email address.

Thanks again everyone !!!