Training Camp

HoosierCat

2 hours ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

BS  or BRAVO - SIERRA as Army would say.

Nope, I was always the Sergeant that LIKED to cuss.  I could string those jokers together like poetry.
Thank God children have curbed that talent that has little place outside of the military !!!

Now I say things that make my 5 year old laugh like "Oh fiddlesticks".
Not the anger filled eyes of fury which bring the fear of God along with it, but I'll take those giggles any day of the week !!!

Back on topic, yeah it's BS !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

I sprung for gamepass again, so I'll be able to watch all the preseason follies on my glorious 9-inch ipad.

I think they've beefed it up since last year Cat.  You can watch any game from 2009 forward, and condensed games from 2011 forward,  Plus all the fluff like Hard Knocks and such.  One of the features I will like about it, is being able to sync the dvr to Lap and Hoard every game.

11 minutes ago, redsbengalsbucks said:

Will the firestick allow me to watch regular season games?

No. Only DTV for season games. I tested my Roku and Firestick last night during the preseason games and the NFL app said it was updating. Will not be a happy camper if it's still updating tonight. I imagine many emails flooded NFL from last night for not already having the app ready for preseason games BEFORE last night!

9 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

I just got a reply from NFL. Fire stick apparently goes not offer the app and the app on Roku is being updated with no estimated time it will be ready.

Looks like we will have to watch preseason on laptops, tablets, or phones.

Or just wait for the replay on the NFL network.

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Or just wait for the replay on the NFL network.

Since the Bengals get no respect, our first replay run on nfl network is at 7am EST, 4 am pacific. 

They are are carrying Pitt Detroit live, and will run it again before they show bengals once.

zero respect. As per usual.

35 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

9 minutes ago, kingwilly said:

Since the Bengals get no respect, our first replay run on nfl network is at 7am EST, 4 am pacific. 

They are are carrying Pitt Detroit live, and will run it again before they show bengals once.

zero respect. As per usual.

Looks like I'm setting my DVR for 4am.