Training Camp

HoosierCat

On July 25, 2016 at 10:52 PM, ArmyBengal said:

I'm a Vet.  Can't see me getting a shot though.
At 46, I don't scream, speed, athleticism, or well, anything they would be looking for in a football player.
Billy on the other hand is both a Marine and an absolute animal.  He could probably still make it happen !!!

What's that ??  Not THAT kind of Vet.  Oh, disregard.
I do know a guy that can treat a mean case of the worms in your cat.  Maybe they give him a call....

You would probably be better then half the guys out there 

Listening to Lap on with Lance yesterday. A few tidbits.

Lap loves Vigil. He's also high on UDFA WR Alex Erickson.

Sounds like DeShawn Williams will be part of the rotation this year.

Make or break year for Hunt. Doesn't see them signing Freeney.

Looks like Green, LaFell and Boyd are the 1-2-3 wideouts coming into camp.

Dansby looks like he can still move, unlike Hawk.

Interview here: http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/podcast-dave-laphams-hour-long-bengals-14956078/

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Listening to Lap on with Lance yesterday. A few tidbits.

Lap loves Vigil. He's also high on UDFA WR Alex Erickson.

Sounds like DeShawn Williams will be part of the rotation this year.

Make or break year for Hunt. Doesn't see them signing Freeney.

Looks like Green, LaFell and Boyd are the 1-2-3 wideouts coming into camp.

Dansby looks like he can still move, unlike Hawk.

Interview here: http://700wlw.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/podcast-dave-laphams-hour-long-bengals-14956078/

He also said it's very possible we may not see Eifert until the end of September.

On July 26, 2016 at 8:42 AM, HoosierCat said:

Everyone's favorite owner!

Obviously, this will sound mean and petty and we do know SoP has his fancy Dartmouth education but his face always has that note of mental insufficiency.

in other news, gotta say I'd like to see Alford get a real shot returning punts (save Adam Jones for defense). He has more upside that Tate and might actually be able to help from the slot. 

When end you look at the defense, I see addition by subtraction in losing Hall. Thanks for the fish, Leon. They did him a solid by letting his big dollar year go through unmolested (nice gesture to a guy who fought through TWO Achilles injuries). But let's dispatch with talk of bringing him back, unless they'd use him as a nickel safety, .crocker 2.0. 

I'm down with keeping tez out till he's off suspension. No benefit risking him being hurt or opponents trying to bait him in meaningless games. None.

sad that Wright is opening on PUP. I still look at him as a very good roster guy, can make tough catches and play teams. Great value. Would be nice to see him healthy. 

On another topic, My oldest son is a Frosh football player now at a Trinity league school here in SoCal. He's been in the Early edge program since February and they begin their "Training camp" today. He's now 5'11 and 130', plays wr and cb, so he embarks on his HS football career. Got a little misty dropping him off this morning. Fucking dust in my contacts...

• Like 2