Training Camp

HoosierCat

Uzomah was always an unknown.  He apparently has all the athletic tools imaginable, but was never asked to play the TE position.
Kind of odd seeing as how he was a TE, but they never used him in a traditional TE role.
He has the potential to be an impact player for us.  Glad to see things going well for him in camps this year running with the ones.

4 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I s**t you not. They have whole half hour segments where it's all about the fake crap! I mean what the hell man. I cannot get to the remote fast enough to change the stinking channel!

I think back in the day Sports sections out of the newspaper used to cover big matches coming up.   That was back when they tried to play it off as being real.   

• Like 1

Boding sucks? Tell us something we didn't know lol. He may have the smarts, but not the strength to push guys back. So another year or DT in Daltons face how exciting.

i don't understand how Paul does not see him as a week link. I know I'm not a professional coach, but I know getting pushed back into the QB all the time is not good

13 hours ago, GapControl said:

Eifert reportedly won't be at 100% for 6 months from surgery date.  Reports from CJ with a couple surgeons not directly connected to his repair.  

He may end up being one of those 'if only' players, sad to say.

A great player with record breaking potential, if only he could stay healthy.

Everyone knows guys only go through the motions at the Pro Bowl, so for someone to receive an injury there, and six months later, he still isn't healed, and may take 6 more months to be 100%, is pretty fragile, IMHO.

If the report is from Cincy Jungle then it's questionable.   I read that piece and it's pure speculation based off a sight of a scar on the inside of his ankle and then a doctor speculating at what type of procedure that could have been and then if it was that procedure then it could be up to 6 months.

I haven't seen Eifert live at camp because I have not been but I have seen reports he's out of the boot and tweets with pictures of him running with trainers.

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 6:36 AM, HoosierCat said:

Now i Read this morning ESPN personality John Saunders passed today.

13 minutes ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Our first preseason game is tomorrow night against the Vikings. I doubt it will be televised out here in Arizona.

On at 7:00 am Saturday on NFL network.

The Stealers game gets primetime coverage Saturday after being shown at 11:00 pm on Friday and gets another showing on Sunday.  I guess that Stealers bias from the league extends to preseason games getting scheduled.

BS  or BRAVO - SIERRA as Army would say.

10 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Sounds like practice is done, and another bad day for the offense. I have to wonder if the o-line is struggling or what. 

I'm not giving them a free pass or anything, but if any defense will be tough for our offense, it is Zimmer's.