With the 24th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals Select

combatbengal

With the 24th Pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals Select...God I hope it's a STUD WR or a STUD DB!  Last year was our year and we screwed it up Royally with a fumble and back to back penalties at the end of the game. Then we go and lose a good portion of our receiving Corp. Hopefully we address what we need to get over that hump in this draft!

• Like 1

The new draft schedule which puts just round 1 on the first night has kind of sapped some of the enthusiasm from the whole thing.  The NFL just wants to produce TV hours for advertising dollars, so we're all getting played for suckers with this 3 days of draft bullshit.  

Having said that, I'm pretty pumped for tonight.  Fritos and Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habenaro Salsa, plus some dr. pepper (no alcohol for me, many years have gone by), and I'm ready to watch this shit.  As a side interest, I'm going to enjoy watching the Browns stupidly flail about and in the process wreck a few young promising careers.  

1 hour ago, COB said:

As a side interest, I'm going to enjoy watching the Browns stupidly flail about and in the process wreck a few young promising careers.  

Boy have I missed stuff like the above.  Thanks COB !!!

On a side note, the smilies on this board still suck balls.

24 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Boy have I missed stuff like the above.  Thanks COB !!!

On a side note, the smilies on this board still suck balls.

At least we have a board today. Yesterday it went down for a few hours, but B24 was on the ball.

2 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

but B24 was on the ball.

not sucking i hope !!

6 hours ago, COB said:

The new draft schedule which puts just round 1 on the first night has kind of sapped some of the enthusiasm from the whole thing.  The NFL just wants to produce TV hours for advertising dollars, so we're all getting played for suckers with this 3 days of draft bullshit.  

Having said that, I'm pretty pumped for tonight.  Fritos and Mrs. Renfro's Mango Habenaro Salsa, plus some dr. pepper (no alcohol for me, many years have gone by), and I'm ready to watch this shit.  As a side interest, I'm going to enjoy watching the Browns stupidly flail about and in the process wreck a few young promising careers.  

Agreed I miss the two day format,hell I watched more tv during that then the current one

• Like 1