Super Bowl/Playoff games discussion thread.

BengalszoneBilly

4 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

I'm starting to think if Dalton was heathy the bengals could have gone pretty far. This is some crappy football being played. Thought for sure the Broncos would be much better

I think you're right. Now f**king score Denver!!

5 minutes ago, glasgowbengal said:

See what you can do when you don't play down to their level and get involved in all their bullshit? They are an average team, at best. 

I can relax and enjoy the rest of the tournament now that those fucks are out on their arses 

True. Justice has been served.

20 minutes ago, glasgowbengal said:

See what you can do when you don't play down to their level and get involved in all their bullshit? They are an average team, at best. 

I can relax and enjoy the rest of the tournament now that those fucks are out on their arses 

Agreed but is feel even better with the patriots out of it

• Like 1

The Bengals really need to get some more speed in their LB corps.  

That and a fat ass pile pusher up front to go along with Atkins.  

Watching the speed with the Steelers and Broncos LB's is really impressive.  Watching our LB's (exception Burfict) and D-line get pushed around is not the recipe for playoff success.  

Nice to see Pittspuke get expelled.  Probably won't see Tomlin cry that hard again until the day Roethlisberger announces his retirement.  

One observation:  When Payton Manning got exposed for using HGH, the clinic he (or his wife, I'm guessing it's the NFL player in the house who is actually using the HGH) uses came out and named a few names of HGH using clients.  One of those names was James Harrison.

Yesterday Phil Simms or whoever they had paired up with Jim Nantz happened to notice that Harrison looks bigger, stronger, and faster than ever.  The announcer said, and I'm paraphrasing but it's close, "I think Harrison's getting younger!  Meaner, madder, I don't know, but boy can he get underneath!"  

I almost think Simms is trolling.  He knows damn well Harrison's up to something.  Whatever Harrison found in the off-season, it works.  He's a different player.  If you watched one of his two sacks, you can see one particular thing about Harrison that remains the same.  He took on a blocking back by lowering his head and delivering a blow to the guys chin with the crown of his helmet.  Harrison's made a career out of getting underneath guys like that.  The NFL supposedly outlawed it, but you never see it called.  Whit has openly called Harrison on it in the media, but you know, Steelers!  

• Like 2

The harsh reality is starting to hit me. There are only three NFL games left this season. Two weekends actually. (No, I don't count that BS All-Star show. I can't even call it a game.)

The dark days of no football are almost upon us. :bawling: