Happy New Year!

I worked 15 hours yesterday, came home to see all the teams I was rooting for in football and basketball all lost, and was talked into playing gears of war with my 9 year old until midnight.  When the new year hit, I was taking a crap.  Talk about ringing in a new one...

Happy New Year to everyone here though.  Wish you all nothing but joy in 2016 !!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

I worked 15 hours yesterday, came home to see all the teams I was rooting for in football and basketball all lost, and was talked into playing gears of war with my 9 year old until midnight.  When the new year hit, I was taking a crap.  Talk about ringing in a new one...

Happy New Year to everyone here though.  Wish you all nothing but joy in 2016 !!!

Describe the crap you took.  Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, COB said:

Describe the crap you took.  Asking for a friend.

You shouldn't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.

Since I worked late, I had taco bell on the way home.  I topped that off with a nice bourbon on the rocks (ok three).
To make matters worse, we all know corn doesn't digest well, which I had the night before.  I've also got this ridiculous hemorrhoid that looks like a bloody little old woman living in my ass crack.  I assume you can figure out what that looked like.

Tell your friend he/she is welcome and if given a heads up, I can take a photo next time.

I once took a crap that looked like a long lasso.  I considered taking it out of the toilet to test my roping skills on my wife.
Something tells me that wouldn't have gone over real well...