Talking ButtHeads Stir the Pot

gregcook68

Well, the writer says the main line is a knee jerk reaction and that is good, because after reading the first line, I almost stopped reading.
There's simply no way someone feels more comfortable with AJ than Andy at this point in the season.
That's not slamming AJ, but there's no comparison at this point.

34 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Well, the writer says the main line is a knee jerk reaction and that is good, because after reading the first line, I almost stopped reading.
There's simply no way someone feels more comfortable with AJ than Andy at this point in the season.
That's not slamming AJ, but there's no comparison at this point.

This, and from what my son tells me this Schein guy hates the Bengals. Just curious on the fall out if they lose in Denver, not by the Bengal faithful, but by the talking head doubters, which are probably more than not.

Iloka's girlfriend's twitter feed, as referenced above by Hoosier, is well worth a look.  Sample below.  Seems like a great gal, and Iloka, who is one of my favorite players anyway, has just given us all even more reason to respect him.  George, you are the man. 

IlokaIMG_1949%202_zpsva6lh1yg.png