Bengals @ Broncos Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

How much more incentive do the Bengals need.  They've clinched the division and have a shot at seeds.

My question to the forum is, will history be rewritten tomorrow night, or will the Bengals go out and lay their usual big stage turd egg??

My goodness franchise, how much more INCENTIVE do you need to rewrite some stinkin' HISTORY!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!

Just now, gregcook68 said:

My question to the forum is, will history be rewritten tomorrow night, or will the Bengals go out and lay their usual big stage turd egg??

If the Bengals win tomorrow can you promise to never say anything like this ever again?  Even if the Bengals lose the following 20 prime time games?

2 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

How much more incentive do the Bengals need.  They've clinched the division and have a shot at seeds.

My goodness franchise, how much more do you need to rewrite some stinkin' HISTORY!!!!!

WHO DEY!!!!

they need play tomorrow like its a must win game,being top seed and having a extra week to get Dalton back would be huge

9 minutes ago, Kazkal said:

they need play tomorrow like its a must win game,being top seed and having a extra week to get Dalton back would be huge

There was a blog on the website I posted somewhere in here that said the players are already treating tomorrow night like a playoff game!

11 minutes ago, StripesInSuffolk said:

If the Bengals win tomorrow can you promise to never say anything like this ever again?  Even if the Bengals lose the following 20 prime time games?

If they win tomorrow night, I won't have to say this again, because history will be rewritten with a playoff bye, which hasn't happened since 1988 AND they will have won 2 out of 4 (50%), count them 2 big stage season games which they haven't done since I don't know when!!

• Like 1

All this could have been taken care of the bengals defense played like the Ravens defense did. The Ravens wanted the game for sure, or at least it looked that way.

All these teams going into the playoffs are playing hot right now, and the bengals go in playing with a backup QB. I'm just hoping the defense plays lights out, and Dalton is able to play.