Let's celebrate the time of AJ McCarron

Stripes

The only question about Katherine Webb is what describes her best:

1.  Complete and total piece of ass.

2.  Goddess who's beauty inspires great artistic achievement.

3.  Complete and total piece of ass who's images occupy about half my computer memory at work but can't be posted now because I'm not at work.

4.  She's sassy.  

First, I prefer the fine thing in Billy's sig. but that's just personal taste (prefer cinnamon over vanilla).

Bucky Brooks thinks McCarron will take them as far as they can go: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000603680/article/aj-mccarron-can-carry-the-bengals-as-far-as-they-need-him-to

Don't disagree but for the kind of blitz and pressure he'll see from Denver, Pitt, NYJ, or NE... If he can adapt and handle the reads, he "could" be tough to sit if Dalton can come back in late January, assuming the Bengals are still playing....

14 minutes ago, kingwilly said:

First, I prefer the fine thing in Billy's sig. but that's just personal taste (prefer cinnamon over vanilla).

They are both beautiful.  The only thing that bugs me about the one in Billy's sig is that someone flipped the pic, and so the text on her bikini is backward.  But that's a minor complaint.

27 minutes ago, Earendil said:

They are both beautiful.  The only thing that bugs me about the one in Billy's sig is that someone flipped the pic, and so the text on her bikini is backward.  But that's a minor complaint.

Flip the picture however, I'm not that picky.

50 minutes ago, kingwilly said:

If he can adapt and handle the reads, he "could" be tough to sit if Dalton can come back in late January, assuming the Bengals are still playing....

What a great problem to have if that scenario unfolds.  

What would Marvin do if that happened?  Marvin has expressed unwavering support for Andy through thick and thin.  That fact makes me think he would go back to Andy.

But the set of circumstances he'd be facing is pretty unique.  Almost uncharted territory.  If AJ were to play lights out and get us into the playoffs, then he plays great and we end up in the AFC Championship game?  Then Andy says I'm healed?  Tough one for Marvin for sure.

Just now, Earendil said:

No, leave it alone.  That little hottie has gotten us to 10-3.  If someone flips the picture, it will flush our season down the toilet.

I'd like to see more of Ms. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. More poses, etc. Not for my own personal gain but for he team to offset the funk of a QB change. Yes, that's a challenge to Billy to scour the interwebs for more of her. :)

1 hour ago, Earendil said:

Good eye. Most people focus elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...