Bengals @ 49ers Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I find myself rooting for the Vikings, especially since Zimmer arrived. When I was 9 or 10 we visited the NFL Hall of Fame during the Summer, and they were featuring the Vikings Chiefs SB that week, and I got an Alan Page jersey, what a formative highlight for me.

...an of course, whoever is playing Pitt or the Ravens. Lately, I mostly pity the Ravens. pitiful.

Kroft will have to step up if Eifert can't go. But yeah, the only recevier we can less afford to lose is Green.

MJ also not practicing today. Fisher on the rehab field. Dalton in sweats, still in cast. Marvin says he will travel with the team to SF to help the other QBs.

Per Harvey, Pacman might be listed as limited but he appears to be moving well. 

21 hours ago, Earendil said:

Not sure if this is a serious question.  As a Bengals fan, you are required to have at least two favorite teams, the Bengals, and whomever is playing the Steelers.

So are you saying that if Steelers vs Patriots, I am required to cheer for Patriots. I say HELL NO.

The ONLY time I root for the Steelers is if it directly helps the Bengals.

Take this weekend into consideration.  I can root for the Steelers to win because it would help the Bengals with the #2 seed even further.

That being said, seeing the Steelers get beat while we win against the 49ers would be very satisfying.

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Speaking of the Steelers, after all the whining and crying about Burfict's "low hit" on Toothlessburger, including from Big Bengina himself, the league has spoken:

No fine.

Suck it, Pittsburgh.

It's official.  Steelers fans are the biggest whining babies in the league.  It's all "good, hard football" when their players break jaws, throw punches, and give concussions on illegal hits.  Joke.  

The bully doesn't like to be bullied.   

Burfict is nasty and dirty and plays with a chip.  Steelers fans would take him in a heartbeat.

Suck it, Pittsburgh.

2 hours ago, Dimster28 said:

So are you saying that if Steelers vs Patriots, I am required to cheer for Patriots. I say HELL NO.

No, in that case you are to root for an asteroid to hit the earth in the exact place they are playing.

Adam Jones back on field and suited up Thursday morning

fisher not working

Eifert not working probably not playing

Iloka out

Guess that Eifert, Fisher, Iloka inactive Sunday

CB is a position where crows are on the shoulder ...not a good situation

Fisher, Iloka, and Eifert all out of Sundays game. 

Driving to Indy today to take my son (the Texans fan) to the Colts vs Texans game tomorrow.  Staying across from Lucas Oil Stadium, so should be fun.

Although both teams kind of stink right now, it is a battle for first place.  My son is crazy excited.

I'll be listening to the Bengals game on the way home I suppose.

On 12/19/2015, 10:51:45, ArmyBengal said:

Driving to Indy today to take my son (the Texans fan) to the Colts vs Texans game tomorrow.  Staying across from Lucas Oil Stadium, so should be fun.

Although both teams kind of stink right now, it is a battle for first place.  My son is crazy excited.

I'll be listening to the Bengals game on the way home I suppose.

That's awesome!  

Have a great time and I hope you bring home a Texans win.