Dalton's TD move

Dimster28

what the hell??? i made this thread to talk about that hand sign thing. and it turn into music thread. HELLO I AM DEAF, i dont give flying fuck about music shit lol.

I keep on come back to this because of new post, I was hoping something new information on my question, not to this shit. if there is a THREAD talk about music stuff, i wouldnt bother go in and read the thread.

1 hour ago, Dimster28 said:

what the hell??? i made this thread to talk about that hand sign thing. and it turn into music thread. HELLO I AM DEAF, i dont give flying fuck about music shit lol.

I keep on come back to this because of new post, I was hoping something new information on my question, not to this shit. if there is a THREAD talk about music stuff, i wouldnt bother go in and read the thread.

You might not listen to metal, but Dim you have a heavy metal attitude!  

Listen, I find very little true energy or originality in "new" metal. 

Stick with the the high quality that can be readily found: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5sIXUbMgF0

no reason to go digging around... It's all right there and very hard to find something "better" when these guys, and other classic bands, are the best.

1 hour ago, COB said:

Ok, I have PTSD from watching that Slayer video.  But that Pantera vid helped me recover, and it made me think of Phil, and what a miracle it is that he is still even alive.  So here he is in all his squealing glory.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7Ka7lZkdw

Ahhh, the first Down album when Phil was still young.  I can listen to that one all the way through.

LOVE IT !!!