Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I think this whole narrative is bunk, to be frank.  I thought the Steelers behaved rather like the 2005 Bengals:  upstarts in the division trying to knock off the standing titan.  The difference is they're far enough behind that it doesn't really matter.  They had to win that game.  The Bengals didn't.

1 hour ago, cincyhokie said:

635856257033371229-1213BengalsSteelers-3

Nice eye gouge, DeCastro.  

Man the bully really does act like a little bitch when they get beat.  

I saw that live on the cbs coverage.

surely that has to be a fine coming his way? 

On that subject generally - paltry fines don't effect multi-millionaires at all. A suspension for one or two games is what's required for shit like that there 

I'm still laughing how the CBS crew that called this game thought the steelers players were acting more mature and controlled themselves better then the bengals. What a joke this league is sometimes and what a joke these CBS crew guys are. There are time like yesterday where I just can't stand football, it becomes not enjoyable at times lol. 

Both teams acted like a bunch of middle school girls, and it translates today on Twitter. Let's see who can get the last hit in, let's see who can bully the other guy more. Sorry but when I see this shit it really just makes watching very unjoyable.