Steelers @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

On 08/12/2015, 13:37:57, gregcook68 said:

Both Pittsburgh and Denver are huge games. 

made all the more bigger due to that fu%*ing loss to Houston !!

1 hour ago, UK Bengal said:

Have you watched the games lately Kirk is playing out of his skin and has been for quite a few games now so I am not worried that mr horsecage is missing for this game.  Josh shaw played quite well against the browns.

Sorry I'm not seeing it in Dre. He is the worst tackling corner I have seen in awhile. Hopefully he does good against Pitts WR, guess will see. I do like Shaw and liked when he has played, hopefully he continues to get better. 

23 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

When did the Steelers become such whiny-assed titty babies? wah wah wah Vontaze Burfict is dirty wah wah wah.

What?  Seriously?  This is the same team where in that very same game their safety celebrated after Marvin Jones was motionless after a tackle?  The same team that has broken the ONLY 2 jaws in the NFL in the last 35 years?  The same team that tried to simulate Ken Anderson's head as a wine opener?  

Seriously?  Seriously?

Please...if there are any Steeler fans reading this.  Please answer why the biggest and baddest team and fanbase has turned into a bunch of whining pussies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Lol

Man, that is the way to look at it, isn't it?  Stay composed and play football, let them lose their focus and run around like headhunting idiots.  Just stay alert, particularly Burfict needs to stay light footed at the end of plays, certain to be various Steelers rolling into his knees very very late.  

Offense can't afford to turn it over - at all.  They also need to keep Ben off the field as much as possible by running the ball better.

Glad Shaw is ok, they are going to need him, and Eifert.

It'll be super warm Sunday, but am kinda hoping for that rain to dampen the passing games with the CB prob's.

• Like 1

The Betting Line has been set for Sundays game vs the Steelers, and the Bengals get your average 3 points at home spread. After a two week absence, 4th quarter anxiety is likely to be back for a visit.

Hall also back at practice today, we'll see at what level later, my guess is limited. Burfict also sitting out today but the scribes seem to think it's just resting the knee and he will play.

Pacman still in a cast. Iloka also not working again today. Hobs believes neither will go Sunday. Could see another roster move to bring up Jackson or CLH from the taxi squad.

I have to think that they wouldn't have taken the cast off if he wasn't going to play. From what I can tell he didn't have anything done to his foot. Rather, the point was just to immobilize it to try and maximize any healing (or at least minimize potential for further injury) during the week. So here's hoping!