Bengals @ Browns Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

28 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Eifert neck didn't show any structural damage, but his status for Sunday is uncertain. 

That would be a huge blow to the offense not to have him out there. Not really any TE threats on this team besides him. I like Kroft but not sure what he can really do.

Haven't seen enough of Hewett.  Seems like every time his number is called he does well.

11 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

Haven't seen enough of Hewett.  Seems like every time his number is called he does well.

Oh I love Hewitt, but I love that he does the dirty work throwing great blocks for the RBs. It's great to see him catching those great passes, but they see him more of a fullback. He is no Eifert, but they need him for fullback this week, hopefully they get that running game going stron this week.

49 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

That was a great piece.  Hardly talks about Jimmy Haslam, but he has destroyed a once crappy and under achieving franchise.  

Game winning field goal gets blocked by the Ravens, they pick it up and run the other way to win the game with no time left.  Unbelievable.

Browns should be just about finished.  We'll see if they have anything left next Sunday, but I kind of doubt it.